We currently offer multiple payment plans to help with the surgical portion of your out-of-pocket bill. Please see below for more information regarding these programs.
CareCredit® is a credit card issued exclusively for use in paying for your health care expenses. You can apply for a CareCredit® card to cover the facility portion of your bill at participating surgical facilities.
- You must be pre-approved to sign up for this program.
- Depending on the cost of your procedure and the options offered at your surgical facility, you may choose between 6 and 12 month payment plans.
- All plans require monthly payments.
- There is no interest and no minimum charge.
- To apply for CareCredit®
- Visit the CareCredit® website http://www.carecredit.com
- Call them directly at: (800) 677-0718
- Call your surgical facility for assistance.
Click here to learn more from the CareCredit® website: http://www.carecredit.com
MedDraft™ is a patient auto-draft program through which you can set-up monthly payments for the surgical facility portion of your bill.
- No credit check or pre-approval required.
- Valid checking account number, credit card, or debit card must be provided to the facility upon acceptance of the program. This card/account will be charged/debited each month until the fulfillment of your facility bill.
- Payment can be spread over a maximum of 6 months will include a fixed payment amount.
- There is no interest for this payment plan.
Click hear to learn more from MedDraft’s website: http://www.meddraft.com/
Address and Contact Information
6435 South FM 549
Heath, TX 75032
Phone: (972) 722-9003
Fax: (972) 722-9004
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday
6:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.